Occupational Health Nurse
We are working with a large OH Provider to source an Occupational Health Nurse to work at their client site based at Marble Arch in London.
You will provide Occupational Health screening, treatment and emergency response services. This role requires the ability to assess and manage minor injury and illness, deliver health and wellbeing initiatives, and work with external organisations and other healthcare professionals. This role will be roughly 50% safety critical medicals/Health Surveillance, 30% mini health checks and treatments, 10% Health Education and 10% Drug and Alcohol testing.
- Fitness to work assessments.
- Minor illness and injury.
- Health surveillance
- Provide competent treatments and successfully manage the referral of clients.
- Provide clinical support and cover to all Peripatetic Occupational Health Clinics managed within the contract.
- Clinical support to the first aid provision on site.
- Prioritise and manage the clinical caseload.
Requirements of the role:
- Registered general nurse or qualification in adult nursing.
- Experience in Wellbeing and Health Promotion.
- A&E experience.
- Good PC/ IT skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills – for delivery of group health promotion initiatives, health and safety meetings etc.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday, between 8.00am and 4.00pm. You must be comfortable working autonomously within this role.
Salary up to £36000 per annum
25 days Holiday (pro rata)
Health Cash Plan
Please apply now if you are interested.