Senior Occupational Health Advisor
We are working with a large OH Provider to source a Lead Occupational Health Advisor to work at a client site in London near Euston.
The role breakdown is 30% management of three Occupational Health Technicians and 70% medicals, drug and alcohol testing and basic treatment service.
- Case Management.
- Fitness to work.
- Health Surveillance.
- Health Promotion.
- Support the Clinical Operations Manager.
- Training Occupational Health Technicians.
- Take a senior role in the development and provision of a high profile and pro-active Occupational Health Service.
- Provide Occupational Health employees with appropriate regular appraisals, ensuring training and development needs are identified and met.
Requirements of the role:
- Registration with NMC Part 1.
- Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health.
- OH construction knowledge and experience.
- Evidence of up to date knowledge base of professional and specialist issues.
- Knowledge and experience of working in occupational health.
- Managerial experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral
An OH qualification, knowledge and experience of OH construction is essential for this contract.
The successful candidate should be able provide a full OH remit in line with the client contract including consultation, advice, education, medical assessments and D&A testing where appropriate.
This is a full-time position, working Monday-Friday, 8am to 4pm.
Salary up to £42000 per annum
25 days Holiday (pro rata)
Health Cash Plan
Please apply now if you are interested.