Senior Occupational Health Advisor
We are working with a large OH Provider to source a Senior Occupational Health Advisor to work on a full-time permanent basis at a client site in Nottingham.
You must have previous management experience and the ability to advise on complex cases. You must be commercially aware and have experience building effective client relationships.
Main duties of the role include:
- Case Management.
- Fitness to work assessments.
- Health Surveillance.
- Management, training and support of Occupational Health Nurses.
- Development and provision of a high profile and pro-active Occupational Health Service.
- Assist in the design and implementation of Health Promotion initiatives in partnership with the wider OH team.
Requirements of the role:
- Registration with NMC Part 1.
- Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health.
- Knowledge and experience of working in occupational health.
- Clear evidence of managerial experience.
- Negotiation and motivational skills.
- Innovative and adaptable, with strong leadership and management skills.
- IT literate
An OH qualification is essential for this contract and being registered on part 3 would be beneficial to your application.
The team structure is made up of five Occupational Health Advisors and three Administrators and the role breakdown is 50% clinical (case management) and 50% managerial.
This is a full-time position where you will work Monday-Friday between 9am and 5pm.
Salary is up to £42,000 per annum plus benefits.
Please apply now if you are interested.