Occupational Health Nurse
We are working with a large OH Provider to source an Occupational Health Nurse to join their OH team based at a client site in Rosyth, Dunfermline.
The role is to provide a full Occupational Health Treatment service including consultation, clinical assessment & treatment, advice, education, medical assessments and D&A testing.
The role will consist of general medicals and health surveillance but also emergency response cover as required.
Main duties of the role include:
- Fitness to work assessments.
- Minor illness and injury.
- Health surveillance.
- First aid provision on site.
Requirements of the role:
- Registration with NMC Part 1
- Experience in emergency nursing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work.
It would be beneficial to have experience of working in occupational health but not essential.
You will need to hold a Full UK driver’s licence as you will be required to drive the emergency response vehicle on site.
This is a part time role working 2 days a week on Mondays and Tuesdays. Occasional annual leave cover for the full time OHN will also be a requirement on Fridays.
Salary is up to £32,000 per annum pro rata plus benefits.
Please apply now if you are interested.