Occupational Health Nurse Advisor
Occupational Health Nurse Advisor – Teesside – FT - £35k to £38k
We are working with a well-established healthcare provider with a long history of success to source an Occupational Health Nurse Advisor for a role on Teesside. This is a clinic-based role with some travel to client sites. These clients include multinationals and SMEs, governments and non-governmental organisations.
Main Duties of the role include:
- Liaise with case management stakeholders in the management of sickness absence.
- Advise, and assist in the development of company policies focusing on protection of the mental and physical wellbeing of employees.
- Ensure that line managers are promptly informed of any evolving risks or issues in relation to service delivery.
- Perform routine medicals, including industry standard medicals, pre-placement medicals, and substance abuse screening.
- Perform Specialist medicals including working at heights, working in confined spaces, night worker medicals, lone worker medicals, and driver medicals.
You need to be an NMC registered nurse with experience within Occupational Health. You do not need to have an OH qualification if you have the relevant experience. This is a clinic-based role with some travel to client sites, so you need to have a full driving licence and access to a car.
Salary is £33k to £38k depending on experience and qualifications plus company benefits.
Please apply now if you are interested. For more information on the role please call Martin on 07505491360.