Occupational Health Advisor
Occupational Health Advisor – Home based/West Midlands – FT - £38k
We are working with a large OH Provider to source an Occupational Health Advisor to join their team for a home based role with clients based in the Birmingham / West Midlands area.
You will have a primary focus on delivering an OH service 3 days a week to employees on the hospital service, and 2 days a week providing health surveillance to a corporate client.
The role is predominantly home based but monthly onsite clinics at Leicester, Wolverhampton, and Warwickshire. The role also includes regular travel to a client site in Birmingham.
The role will also involve preplacement, health screening, vaccinations, flu vaccinations programme, and fitness for work assessments.
Main duties of the role include:
- To provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice.
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports.
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH.
- To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided.
- Provide vaccinations, travel health services, ergonomic advice, or health promotion for our clients.
- To provide clinical supervision and support other team members where relevant (such as OH Technicians)
Requirements of the role:
- Registration with NMC Part 1.
- Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma.
- Excellent communicator.
- IT literacy and competence
- Case Management and provision of OH advice
- General medicals and health surveillance
This is a full-time home based role, working Monday to Friday.
Salary is up to £38,000 per annum plus benefits.
Please apply now if you are interested.