Occupational Health Advisor
Occupational Health Advisor, Barrow in Furness, P/T 4 days, 38k pro rata
We are working with a large OH Provider to source a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to be based at our client site in Barrow-in-Furness. The role is 90% case management, and 10% Health promotion and mini MOTs. You will work alongside 2 other OHAs onsite to deliver the client service.
Main duties of the role include:
- To provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice.
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports.
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH.
- Evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate.
- Provide other OH services where required such as vaccinations, travel health services, ergonomic advice, or health promotion for our clients.
- To provide clinical supervision and support other team members where relevant (such as OH Technicians).
Requirements of the role:
- Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma recorded on Part 3 of the NMC register.
- IT literacy and competence.
- Excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation.
- Case Management and provision of OH advice.
- General medicals and health surveillance.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
This is a part time role, where you will be required to work 4 days (30 hours) per week between 8.00am-4.00pm, Monday-Thursday.
Salary is up to £36,000 per annum plus benefits.
Please apply now if you are interested.