Occupational Health Advisor
Occupational Health Advisor – Oxford – P/T 3 days – 38k pro rata
We are working with a large OH Provider to source an Occupational Health Advisor to be based at a large car manufacturer in Cowley, Oxford.
Ideally you will be registered on Part 3, however excellent occupational health experience with an OH Diploma would be considered.
Main duties of the role include:
- Provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice.
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports.
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH.
- Evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate.
Requirements of the role:
- Registration with NMC Part 1
- Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma
- IT literacy and competence
- Excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation
- Case Management and provision of OH advice
- General medicals and health surveillance
This is a part time, permanent position working 24 hours per week between 8.30am-5.00pm over 3 days.
Salary is up to £38,000 pro rata per annum plus benefits.
Please apply now if you are interested.