Occupational Health Nurse
Occupational Health Nurse Job, Glasgow, F/T, £32K
We are working with a leading OH provider to recruit a qualified Occupational Health Nurse to join their team based at a client site in Glasgow on a full-time basis. This is a full-time permanent role working 8am to 4.45pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 12.30pm on Friday.
This role will involve a range of activities including health surveillance, fit for work medicals, travel health, health promotion and preplacement medicals.
Main duties of the role:
- To provide a full OH service in line with the client contract including consultation, clinical assessment, advice and education.
- To act as a mentor and professional role model to the team Technicians.
- To assess client’s fitness to work
- To provide clinical support to the first aid provision on site.
- To assist in the provision of health promotion and wellbeing on site.
- Registered general nurse or qualification in adult nursing.
- Driving licence and car owner.
- Experience of conducting health assessments/surveillance.
- Good clinical knowledge and expertise for interpretation of health screening / surveillance results.
Salary is up to £32,000 per annum with 25 days Annual Leave and additional benefits.
Please apply now if you are interested.